Apollo Pro II Res AR Rower
0% APR Financing up to 12 Month on orders over $799
Apollo Pro II Reserve AR Rower
Commercial Grade Designed for Health Clubs use.
Experience life-like water rowing with the Apollo Pro II. This commercial-grade rowing machine is engineered with a high-quality steel head frame with hand lacquered sustainable forested American Ash wood side rails for superb durability and beauty. Built with First Degree Fitness' patented Variable Fluid Resistance which delivers load levels from feather-light to Olympic sprint, this rowing machine offers the durability and performance required for group training and multi-user applications.
The Apollo Pro II monitor displays time, distance, 500 meters split time, strokes per minute, calories burned per hour, watts, and heart rate.
To ensure user comfort during workout, it also boasts adjustable footplates that secure the heels and feature an angled surface to effectively assist leg drive while the padded seat allows easy mounting and dismounting. The seat is also designed with silent action bearings and a textured finish to prevent slipping.
Other features include: durable, quiet, and maintenance-free belt drive, a deluxe ergonomic designed handle that allows a comfortable grip and minimized forearm, wrist, and hand strains, and wheels on the front for easy transport and storage. Maximum user weight: 330 pounds.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multi-level computer complete with USB port. Monitor displays: time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
Compact footprint: 2135mm x 550mm
Upright storage – 550 x 540mm (22 x 21″)
Product Size – L 2135mm (84″) x W 550mm (22″) x H 540mm (21″)
Max User Weight – 150kg (330lb)
1010mm x 560mm x 585mm (39.76 x 22.04 x 23.03″)
Net Weight: 24.5kg (54.0lb)
Gross Weight: 28.1kg (61.9lb)
Cubic Metres 0.3392 (11.98 cubic feet)
2230 x 187x80mm (87.79 x 7.36 x 3.15″)
Nett Weight 9.3kg (20.5lb)
Gross Weight 10.3kg (22.7lb)
Cubic Metres 0.0334 (1.17 cubic feet)